The NFT exhibition seeks to delve into the world of metaverse and Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to build and engage the NFT community.
MetaJam Asia 2022 is Singapore’s first digital art and experiential festival. Launching today on 6 May 2022, the event is jointly organised by INVADE, Kult, and Chain Debrief, and it aims to bring the world of NFTs and the metaverse closer to enthusiasts and those curious about the development of Web 3.0.
Multidisciplinary exhibits will be focused on educating and offering fulfilling experiences during MetaJam Asia 2022. The event is joined by blockchain project Klaytn, NFT marketplace Mintable, and other partners like Salad Ventures, XT.com, and Gorilla Mobile.
“The key objective of MetaJam is to build accessibility and explore the various possibilities of Web 3 adoption in a physical space. The potential of the Web 3 space is exciting, and we hope to inspire the greater Web 2 communities,” said Kent Teo, CEO & Founder of INVADE.
Besides the exhibition, audiences will get to enjoy an immersive experience showcasing over 10,000 NFTs, a three-day summit in July 2022, and a two-day GameFi Asia. GameFi Asia, coorganized together with Salad Ventures, will showcase a full day of blockchain gaming panel sessions and a hackathon.
“MetaJam’s concept is uniquely placing cutting edge technologies of Web 3 into the hands of its attendees. We’re excited to let attendees experience the best of GameFi in the flesh,” said Felix Sim, Co-Founder, Salad Ventures.
Over 20 NFT partners have been confirmed to be showcased at the event, with more to be announced. These projects include Karafuru x Hypebeast x Atmos, Blvck Paris, Enlightened Rats by Chain Debrief, The Other Side, Gorilla ĠLVT, Heartbreak Bear, Broskees, Tay Kexin, and more.
The event will also feature several visual and video artists, musicians and workshops, enabling a new generation of art and crypto enthusiasts to understand the nuances behind this evolution.
“We are excited to bring NFTs to life via the curation and execution of completely interactive learning experiences at MetaJam. Visitors will learn first-hand that art and technology seamlessly complement each other,” added Raja V, Founder of Kult Studio & Gallery.
In conjunction with the festival, MetaJam Asia 2022 will also curate a Singapore NFT Week, slated to happen in June 2022. Participants will get to explore NFTs launched by Singapore-based companies and artists while engaging in conversations about the emergence and boom of this new sector.
While the three-month-long exhibition will focus on the opportunities Web 3.0 can bring to all individuals and organisations, with the rapid adoption of blockchain technology, Singapore NFT Week will aim to normalise dialogues and the pursuit of Web 3.0 in 2022.
“Singapore has become a bustling hub in the crypto space, with many communities sprouting up. As crypto adoption accelerates, events like these are essential in introducing new players to the Web 3 space, while at the same time acting as launchpads for current communities to gather and share knowledge,” said Jacky Yap, Founder of Chain Debrief.
Held at the newly renovated Tekka Place Annex Building Experience Centre, exhibits will be spotlighted in a 6,000 sqft event space with seven experiential zones: Funda-Meta, Meta of Facts, Jam Session, Metasphere, The Rad Jam, Meta of Time: Pitstop and Token Jam. As the world opens up to the evolution of Web 3.0, MetaJam’s first stop in Singapore aims to further unlock this emerging world to those in the region.
The ticketed entry to this event will give access to all the exhibits, including:
- FUNDAMETAs – An experiential space dedicated to dissecting and breaking down the fundamentals of the Metaverse from the makings of an NFT to the various layers that make up the Metaverse.
- META Of Facts – Get to know about the scene’s trendsetters, their record-breaking achievements, and plenty of other fun facts about the Metaverse through various artists’ renditions
- Token Jam – Find out what it feels like to create your NFT through Token Jam’s three-step interactive activity that mimics a holder’s journey into the Metaverse.
- Jam Session – Explore the lengths and the breadths of NFT and discover the various ways in which many industries have married its elements into their craft, from music to animation, to digital art.
- Metasphere – An AR experience like no other. Enter into the Metaverse, watch yourself become a part of it as you interact with your favourite NFTs through in-person activities and many more.
- The RAD Jam – Gain some insight from the NFT community members through MetaJam exclusive workshops held at The RAD Jam.
- Meta of Time: Pitstop – Take home a piece of MetaJam with you through a variety of branded memorabilia and apparel at our merchandise store, Meta of Time.
The MetaPass NFT
MetaJam Asia 2022 is launching its own NFT – the MetaPass – exclusively for the festival. MetaPass holders are entitled to the following perks during the duration of the event:
- Priority access – Get unlimited priority access to the 1st Edition of MetaJam Asia in Singapore.
- Summit access at MetaJam Asia 2022 – Access to Summit sessions happening at MetaJam Asia, where high-level panel discussions take place between industry leaders on specific blockchain, cryptocurrency and metaverse topics.
- Meet and Greet – Meet the team behind your favourite NFT communities and brands at MetaJam Asia!
- Exclusive Secret Shop discount – Enjoy 5% discount on exclusive merchandise such as Karafuru, Blvck Paris, WonderPals, Beat Bots, Heartbreak Bear, The Other Side, Fortune Friends Club, and many more!
- Exclusive whitelist access and giveaways – Access to whitelists, giveaways and airdrops from our NFT community partners around the world.
- Access to MetaPass Insiders – Stay connected with the MetaPass Insiders’ community which will share (secrets), discuss and vote on the next drops, alpha calls and giveaways.
- Upcoming tours of MetaJam Asia 2022 – MetaJam isn’t stopping in Singapore. MetaPass 1st Edition: Singapore holders will receive free entry and benefits in our upcoming cities as we tour around Asia.
- MetaJam Asia Gachapon – Redeem Meta Points for over 500 exclusive whitelists, NFT giveaways and airdrops from our NFT community partners around the world
Like our content? Support us by subscribing or signing up!
We like talking about crypto, and we want to keep our site going so that we can share more crypto content with you. Support us by signing up via our links or by subscribing to our social media below. Thank you!